Holiday Mantle…

I am taking on one Christmas decorating task each day and today was our faux mantle! Its not very exciting that I loved last years décor so much that I replicated most of it again this year! 
IMG_7317
Bringing in the greenery from outside to decorate the mantle is one of my favorite things to do during the season!  Our Christmas tree is not real, so having the freshly cut branches gives this room some sort of seasonal authenticity! And you really can smell the scent of pine…
IMG_7315
I really enjoyed making these tart tins with a few initials and decided to hang them with the stockings again this year.  These birch like candles from World Market give the space a little warmth too!
IMG_7326IMG_7324IMG_7322IMG_7309
Keeping it all so simple and clean feels right this year!  Can’t wait to show you more of my home as my decorating progresses!
IMG_7319
 
xoxo, tracie

Comments

Oh gosh love your mantel! Where ever did you find that deer? I really like it, so simply beautiful. Lovely

Popular Posts